A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Castro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Castro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Castro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Castro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bracamonte Castro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Castro practice?
- Dr. Daniel Castro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Castro practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians and Torrance Geriatric Doctors.