A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Castro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Castro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Castro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bracamonte Castro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Castro practice?
- Dr. Daniel Castro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Castro practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians and Torrance Geriatric Doctors.