Dr. Daniel Cauble MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 29th, 2011
Don't trust this man with your health!
I was seen by Dr. Cauble at Fort Loudon Medical Center. The wait time was atrocious. He asked me very few questions regarding my problem only interested in the health history of my family, i.e cancer, diabeties and heart disease. I went in with what I felt was bronchitis, sinusitis or both as I've had them at the same time in the past.He spent less than five minutes with me said he was ordering some tests and the next thing I know a nurse comes in with a two vials and a syringe. When I asked she it was Tormadol an anti infalmmatory. Mind you this doctor had not run any tests or checked me for anything other than listening to my lungs which he siad sounded clear. I refused to take the injection and he promptly released me. He and the nurse both seemd upset that I questioned and then refused treatment. What quack gives a patient an injection without first running appropriate tests and also discussing what he is giving the patient and what it is for? I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my pet let alone a human being. I've had better care from a PA in that ER than this man.I would rather go out of my way to a hospital that actaully cars about it's patients and makes certain what the condition is before giving treatment. I will never go back to Fort Loudon Medical Center.