A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cavazos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cavazos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavazos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cavazos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cavazos, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavazos graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cavazos has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Cavazos FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Cavazos practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cavazos has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cavazos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Surgeons.