Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cavazos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cavazos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cavazos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavazos graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cavazos has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cavazos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 35 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Cavazos practice?
Dr. Daniel Cavazos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Orthopedic Surgeons.