A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cavazos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cavazos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cavazos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavazos graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cavazos has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Cavazos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Cavazos practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cavazos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cavazos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Surgeons.