Dr. Daniel Cepin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 5th, 2015
I was recommended to this doctor and I was horrified at his manners. He told me I had to take my own vitals, etc. I ran away as quick as I could and found an awesome doctor! I also heard from other people who have had experiences with him and say he's chauvinistic toward women, not only patients but also others who have ran into him. Sorry to write this bad review but seems he doesn't like women.

March 20th, 2014
El Peor Doctor!! Avoid this Doctor!! A majority of his patients are Hispanic, many do not even speak English and are of low income. Dr. Cepin who is used by Sharp Health care in Chula Vista CA for seminars for the community is doing a disservice by using him. He had me sold at the seminar that he was a caring Doctor, who would help the patients understand their cardiovascular health. I got sold that he was the right doctor at the conference, he was dishonest, rude, did not explain procedure he was recommending, omitted results of an EKG, would not repeat nor explain in English or Spanish. His staff was decent, but would not hand over copies of the results of the exams. Patient Be Aware find another Doctor!!!! This one of the top 3 worst Doctors in the last 15 years I have come across.

May 31st, 2013
Patient
I'd say it bluntly that Dr. Cepin save my life. He's excellent at what he does and has compassion and concern. I trust him totally.