A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Nora Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel N. Chan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Chan practices Family Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Family Physicians.