Dr. Daniel Chan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Chan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017

a caring, lovely man

i took my disabled sister to see Dr. Chan today, and was very impressed by his care and interest for her. he was compassionate and knowledgeable. I was very impressed, and i generally hate doctors.

October 24th, 2016

Dr Daniel Chan review

I've been seeing Dr Chan for several years, he has always taken excellent care of me and I would recommend him to my family and/or friends. I'm over 55 and he has recommended and performed full physical exams and other preventative testing and procedures on a regular basis for someone in my age bracket. I also have an ongoing, fairly severe back issue that requires I take medication on a regular basis. In addition to ordering the periodic diagnostic tests, therapy and referrals to back specialists , he performs tests to ensure my kidneys and liver are not negatively effected by the meds I have to take. Finally, I have recently changed employers, I am currently searching through different health insurance providers and I plan to make sure Dr Chan remains my primary physician.

July 3rd, 2013

great doctor!

On my first visit with dr chan, i brought a laundry list of things i needed addressed and he addressed all of them while getting to know me as we went along. he was very efficient and even had time to do a small toe procedure for me which was painless even though a scalpel was needed. I was impressed that he was able to get all my items acknowledged and he didn't seemed rushed(hmo practices schedules are more crowded than ppo). the nurse was very cordial as well. great experience

January 9th, 2016