A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Chang, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Tandel Chang MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Chang practice?
- Dr. Daniel Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Chang practices Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.