A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Chang, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Tandel Chang MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Chang practice?
- Dr. Daniel Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Chang practices Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.