A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Chapman, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Chapman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Keith Chapman MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Chapman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Chapman practices Occupational Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Preventive Medicine Specialists.