A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Charous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Charous is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Charous, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Ear Infection Otitis
- Ear Infections
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Tonsil Removal Tonsillectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Charous graduated from New York University.
Dr. Charous has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Damon Charous MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Charous practice?
- Dr. Daniel Charous has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Charous practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Otolaryngologists, Goodyear Pediatric Specialists, and Goodyear Surgeons.