Dr. Daniel Chartrand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Chartrand?

November 28th, 2015

He is a man of few words during all appointments. He will answer your questions if you have them, but don't expect him to chat much. At the delivery is where he shines. I really connected with him. He kept my mind busy by talking to me and his personality started to come through. He really seemed like a different person. I would go back again for sure :)

August 20th, 2015

Dr. Chartrand is, perhaps, a little awkward but I have found him very knowledgeable about everything I have had concerns with. He delivered both of my babies and helped me through a miscarriage. When pregnant with my second and visiting family for the holidays I became very sick. I saw three doctors and they didn't know how to make me better. After returning home I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Chartrand. I was feeling better within two days and was all the way better in a week. He is great at what he does, just not the most personable doctor. I'd recommend him to anyone who wants a doctor that knows what he is doing.

August 19th, 2015

See another doctor

Worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. He was in and out in less than 3 minutes, and hardly spoke to me, just spoke to his nurse. I arrived at 345, 15 minutes before my appointment time, and didn't get taken in until 430, and the doctor didn't come in until 430. Making an appointment was not easy, I had to call back 3 times because they kept losing my information. All of the reception and nursing staff were very courteous

April 27th, 2015

The Worst Doctor in Del Rio

Dr Chartrand did not pay attention to my condition. He wanted more money to help me. He was careless about me and my pregnancy. He spoke badly about other doctors. I do not recommend him to anyone.

June 23rd, 2015