A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Chechik is Excellent. Dr. Chechik has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Chechik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chechik graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chechik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center Moses & Einste
- Montefiore Medical Center North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chechik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Chechik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Chechik practice?
Dr. Daniel Chechik practices Ophthalmology near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Mount Vernon Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Chechik, Dr. Danilo Chechik, Dr. Dannie Chechik, Dr. Danny Chechik