A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Chechik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Chechik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Chechik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chechik graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chechik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel DR Chechik MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Chechik practice?
- Dr. Daniel Chechik has 12 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Chechik practices Ophthalmology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Mount Vernon, NY.
See Yonkers Ophthalmologists.