A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Choo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Choo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choo
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Choo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choo graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Choo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Chung Ann Choo MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Choo practice?
- Dr. Daniel Choo has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Choo practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Cardiologists.