A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Choo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Choo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Choo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Choo graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Choo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan