A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Choo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Choo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Choo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choo graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Choo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Chung Ann Choo MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Choo practice?
- Dr. Daniel Choo has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Choo practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Cardiologists.