A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Church:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Church is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Church, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Church graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Church has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
- Greene County Memorial Hospita, Waynesburg, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Alan Church MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Church practice?
- Dr. Daniel Church has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Church practices Pediatrics near Waynesburg, PA.
See Waynesburg Pediatricians.