Overall Review

May 20th, 2015
Wow. Just reading all these "old" posts years earlier when he had his own practice prior to joining forces with Cornerstone Care. Not the case anymore. Always see the P.A.'s and he always seems like you take up his time if you request to only see him. Staff awful as ever, and check out receptionist is rude. We finally changed after 20 years as having him as a pediatrician. Sad.

July 31st, 2012
My son had a rash that kept getting worse with time. I took him to dr. Church but I never get to actually see him we always get an intern, every visit. After seeing the rash they said "If it gets any worse take him to the hospital", after it getting progressively worse I decided to take him. The hospital misdiagnosed him TWICE. We had to take him back a second time. I finally decided to take him to children's and they found out he was allergic to his acid reflex medicine! I had to make a follow up appointment to change his stomach meds and when we were seen by dr. Church he seemed to blow the whole thing off.

February 7th, 2009
excellent doctor! Very caring and knowledgable. I have been less than thrilled with his staff in the past, but he is an awesome doctor.