A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cimafranca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cimafranca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cimafranca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cimafranca graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Cimafranca has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lopez Cimafranca MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Cimafranca practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cimafranca has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cimafranca practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway Park, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Trenton Internists.