Dr. Daniel Citron MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2016
Horrible -- would give ZERO stars if possible
I have a master's degree in nursing and have encountered many doctors over the past 15 years. Dr. Citron is one of the worst. I've gone with my sister's mother-in-law to 3 appointments and each time I've been appalled by Dr. Citron's patronizing attitude and dismissive manner. If you enjoy being treated like a child and spoken to with a condescending tone, then this doctor is the guy for you.

August 2nd, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Citron for 15 plus years and he is the BEST doctor very kind and caring!

July 21st, 2015
Patient
I was a patient of Dr. Citron for a number of years. I began to ask him about medications that were contra indicated for people my ag, 68 years old. He gave me Klonapin which the EU banned and is being studied in the US as a potential precursor to dementia he also gave me Indomethacin, which even my insurance company wrote me as being VERY dangerous to people my age. I came in depressed over this. He yelled at me and said if I ever came in depressed again he would fire me, even though he was treating me for depression, he told me that insurance companies do not write letters and called me a liar. He also told me I read too much and then denied me my right to see his PA if he was busy but said I had to go to the ER instead. A grand waste of Medicare money. On my last visit I had leg swelling, he prescribed water pills. I told him the issue was not water but due to a genetic thing I had. His response was to just toss me out of his practice right then and there. No referrals or no humanity saying we were not working as doctor and patient so lets find someone else. No, not Dr. Citron, he tossed me under the bus, a senior on medicare. He knew full well that as a medicare patient finding a good doctor was almost impossible and thus started for me two weeks of highly stressful and fear based looking until another decent and huumane doctor understood my plight and I got into another doctor that was good. She did blood tests, something Citron did all the time, and she found I was pre-diabetic and had a kidney issue, something he never told me. How this man became a doctor is beyond me. However if you look at the doctors here in this practice he is the only one, barring the new guy, who does not have a Patient Award. Fortunately for humanity he is no longer taking patients, which is a true blessing. I will also be sending my complaint on him to Patient Advocacy at Rose where he practices. I asked to be transferred to another doctor in his practice and he refused. Steer Clear op Dr. Citron he has a very unhealthy and vindictive ego.

October 8th, 2012
I've been a patient of his for some 20 years and wouldn't continue to do so unless he was good. He's a believer in a preventative approach which I appreciate.

July 6th, 2011
office staff is terrible and disorganized. Would give office 3 stars out of five for cleanliness.

April 9th, 2010
Very caring
Excellent doctor. My wife and I both have him as our primary doctor and have been extremely pleased with the thoroughness of his exams. Spends far more time with me than other doctors have done in the past.

August 19th, 2016