A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Clark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel George Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Clark practice?
- Dr. Daniel Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Clark practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians, Sacramento Primary Care Doctors, and Sacramento Internists.