A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Clark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel George Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Clark practice?
- Dr. Daniel Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Clark practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians, Auburn Primary Care Doctors, and Auburn Internists.