A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Clarke-Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Clarke-Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke-Pearson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke-Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Clarke-Pearson, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Trophoblastic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke-Pearson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Clarke-Pearson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Clarke-Pearson MD is a male Oncologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Clarke-Pearson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Clarke-Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Clarke-Pearson practices Gynecologic Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.