A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Clauw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Clauw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Clauw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Clauw graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Clauw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Clauw MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Clauw practice?
- Dr. Daniel Clauw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Clauw practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.