A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Clinkenbeard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Clinkenbeard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Clinkenbeard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clinkenbeard graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Clinkenbeard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clinkenbeard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Clinkenbeard practice?
Dr. Daniel Clinkenbeard practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Family Physicians.