Dr. Daniel Clinkenbeard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2015
horrible office staff!
I have never written a review for anything, but after dealing with the rude folks at McBride I decided too! The doctor was fine, not overly personable, but okay. My complaint is with the office staff! Both in person and on the phone they are the most RUDE people! I honestly don't know how they keep their jobs! I have been to many doctors offices over the years and this office just blew my mind.

January 6th, 2014
Great Doctor and Clinic!
I have been to Dr. Clinkenbeard several times for overall checkups and minor injuries, and he and his staff are very professional and friendly. I feel very confident in his knowledge, and definitely recommend him to others!

October 14th, 2013
I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS DOCTOR FOR MANY YEARS NOW. HE IS MORE THAN A DOCTOR, HE IS A FRIEND. HAS HELPED ME IN MANY WAYS. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

February 10th, 2009
VERY DISSAPPOINTING
when you finally get him to come into the room he acts like you are more or less wasting his time. He had me do a few routine things like walk on your heels and bend over and within five minutes he was out the door without a diagnosis and basically said I had nothing wrong without any x-rays or MRI's. Didn't seem to really care or bother to pursue my back pain problems. The follow up vistit was the same maybe even less time spent with me. Overall very poor experience. I havent gone back since and will never see him again.