A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Clute, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clute graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clute accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Clute:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Clute practice?
Dr. Daniel Clute practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Clute, Dr. Danilo Clute, Dr. Dannie Clute, Dr. Danny Clute