A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Coachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Coachi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Coachi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coachi graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Coachi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Philippe Coachi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Coachi practice?
- Dr. Daniel Coachi has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Coachi practices Internal Medicine near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Internists.