Overall Review

1.4

April 20th, 2016
I normally see someone else in the practice, but he wasn't available that day. Next time, I'll wait. Abrupt, condescending, inconsiderate.

September 16th, 2011
This doctor is terrible! I had several complaints and he just rattled off medications that would mask symptoms rather than resolve the issues behind them. I prefer a doctor that wants you to get well instead of just be medicated. For example, I complained of muscle pain related to a car accident that had in the past been successfully resolved with Physical Therapy - his solution was to first give me muscle relaxers and if that didn't resolve it come back in and he would recommend a Physical Therapist. And that was the least of the issues that I discussed with him. Awful Awful Awful - Never going back.

August 10th, 2010
my son had some rash in his face i went to the clinic his doctor was not available and dr. cochran told me not to worry about them because he has estrogen. to find out that he had atopic dermatitis after i took him to the emergency room. he did not even take a good look at the rash he just guest they were estrogen related. very careless dr. not recommended to anyone.