Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon
Video profile

Dr. Daniel Coden is the most incredible eye surgeon show details Dr. Daniel Coden is the most incredible eye surgeon
Jul 13th, 2012

Dr. Daniel Coden is the most incredible eye doctor and surgeon I have even been to. He has a wonderful "bedside manner" as he is incredibly patient and caring. Dr. Coden performed corrective eye surgery (PRK) on my eyes and he did an outstanding job. He explained everything to me in such a clearcut way that I knew what to expect every step of the way. The surgery went perfectly and my vision improved tremendously. I would recommend Dr. Coden to anyone needing any care with their eyes. His staff is so nice, accomodating and courteous. I am delighted to have Dr. Coden as my eye doctor.

Best lasik surgeon ever show details Best lasik surgeon ever
Apr 8th, 2012

Dr. Coden is amazing. He is extremely knowledgeable and willing to spend as much time as it takes to make you feel comfortable. I have been to many eye specialists and never had much trust until I met Dr. Coden. I have picked him to do my lasik surgery and can now see better than all of my friends.