A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Coffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Coffey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Coffey, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffey graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coffey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Coffey MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Coffey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Coffey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Coffey practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.