Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Apr 26th, 2016

Worst Dr. I have ever dealt with! If there was a negative star I would give to him! The word poor does not even begin to describe his bedside manner, and his follow ups!

Coffey without the meds show details Coffey without the meds
Dec 6th, 2015

He can come off a bit arrogant at times. I wouldn't recommend him if you need colon surgery, he breezes in and out and is very hardened to your pain level. He refuses to keep you comfortable and doesn't understand your pain level. His is very "stingy" in his own words to give his patients pain meds.

All around positive experience show details All around positive experience
by SpartanFan on Oct 25th, 2015

Dr. Coffey is a true professional. He is no-nonsense, very dry wit and a little off putting. But brilliant, thorough and both my wife I thought very worth recommending to others. He's sort of young, but if you're going to trust a doctor I'd rather they be current on all new operating technology and not an old fart like me. No idea why others have given him bad reviews. Guess 1 doctor can't please everyone.

May 31st, 2015

Definitely would not recommend to him!

Colo-Rectal surgery show details Colo-Rectal surgery
Aug 18th, 2013

Dr. Coffey was exceptional...I would recommend Dr. Coffey for your hemorrhoid surgery. Straight shooter and to the point...no messing around.

Horrible Experience - would never go back to show details Horrible Experience - would never go back to
by Anonymous on Jun 14th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

He performed surgery on me and did not follow up. I became very ill nearly dying. Now a few years later I have to redo the surgery because he did not ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Use Coffey to experience death show details Use Coffey to experience death
Mar 9th, 2012

1) He did a colon resection and closed up even though he knew the colon was leaking poop into my friends belly.2) The result was a coma, near death and over two months in the hospital. My friend has brain damage now. 3) Coffey closed up knowing that the colon was leaking.4) The best part is he never checked up until 5 days after surgery and my friend was already in a coma. ** Use Coffey and you too can experience death**

Dr. Rosy Rowan/Rosemary Okokon show details Dr. Rosy Rowan/Rosemary Okokon
Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Coffey is an excellent and caring surgeon who shows genuine concern for his patients, and exudes superior and impeccable professionalism.

Never been more happy! show details Never been more happy!
by Marty on Apr 10th, 2009

This excallent colorectal surgeon came very highly recommended by my gastroenterologist. He was very attentive before surgery, during the hospital stay (7 days), and post-op. My wife and I have aprrectiated his fine skills, attention to detail, and his warm heart. He recently did a flexible sigmoidoscopy on me, and it went very well. It will be fun to watch Dr. Coffey excell in his field.