Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Colo-Rectal surgery  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2013

Dr. Coffey was exceptional...I would recommend Dr. Coffey for your hemorrhoid surgery. Straight shooter and to the point...no messing around.

|  Horrible Experience - would never go back to  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jun 14th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

He performed surgery on me and did not follow up. I became very ill nearly dying. Now a few years later I have to redo the surgery because he did not ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Use Coffey to experience death  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

1) He did a colon resection and closed up even though he knew the colon was leaking poop into my friends belly.2) The result was a coma, near death and over two months in the hospital. My friend has brain damage now. 3) Coffey closed up knowing that the colon was leaking.4) The best part is he never checked up until 5 days after surgery and my friend was already in a coma. ** Use Coffey and you too can experience death**

|  Be afraid  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2011

Be very afraid

|  Dr. Rosy Rowan/Rosemary Okokon  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Coffey is an excellent and caring surgeon who shows genuine concern for his patients, and exudes superior and impeccable professionalism.

|  Never been more happy!  |  show details
by Marty on Apr 10th, 2009

This excallent colorectal surgeon came very highly recommended by my gastroenterologist. He was very attentive before surgery, during the hospital stay (7 days), and post-op. My wife and I have aprrectiated his fine skills, attention to detail, and his warm heart. He recently did a flexible sigmoidoscopy on me, and it went very well. It will be fun to watch Dr. Coffey excell in his field.