Dr. Daniel Coffey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Coffey?

November 15th, 2016

Find another office/doctor!

I had an outpatient surgery scheduled and upon receiving the pre-registration call from the hospital, I learned I had a $125 deductible to pay before they could do surgery. I couldn't afford it. Add on top of that having had a pulmonary embolism not that long ago, I started to panic and realized I couldn't have the surgery at this time. I called Dr. Coffey's office (Capitol Colorectal) on a Friday to discuss my options, and despite my calling numerous times within the hours THEY specificed they were open, no one answered my calls. I finally contacted the hospital directly and canceled my appointment with them. I called Dr. Coffey's office back, and left a voicemail message that I was unable to proceed with the outpatient surgery at this time due to not being able to afford the $125 deductible and not being mentally prepared because of the pulmonary embolism. What do I get in the mail a couple weeks later? A bill from Dr. Coffey's office for $100 because I gave them 5 days notice of cancellation rather than 7! Let's see, cannot afford the $125, but Dr. Coffey thinks I deserve a punishment where I can suddenly afford $100 for absolutely ZERO SERVICES RENDERED? Nothing but unprofessional greed. I woulnd't have had to see him or visit his office if a (now retired doctor) Dr. Menning had done his job years ago! Find another office and doctor. No compassion or professionalism from this doctor and this office.

April 26th, 2016

Worst Dr. I have ever dealt with! If there was a negative star I would give to him! The word poor does not even begin to describe his bedside manner, and his follow ups!

December 7th, 2015

Coffey without the meds

He can come off a bit arrogant at times. I wouldn't recommend him if you need colon surgery, he breezes in and out and is very hardened to your pain level. He refuses to keep you comfortable and doesn't understand your pain level. His is very "stingy" in his own words to give his patients pain meds.

October 25th, 2015

All around positive experience

Dr. Coffey is a true professional. He is no-nonsense, very dry wit and a little off putting. But brilliant, thorough and both my wife I thought very worth recommending to others. He's sort of young, but if you're going to trust a doctor I'd rather they be current on all new operating technology and not an old fart like me. No idea why others have given him bad reviews. Guess 1 doctor can't please everyone.

June 1st, 2015

Definitely would not recommend to him!

August 18th, 2013

Colo-Rectal surgery

Dr. Coffey was exceptional...I would recommend Dr. Coffey for your hemorrhoid surgery. Straight shooter and to the point...no messing around.

June 14th, 2012

Horrible Experience - would never go back to

He performed surgery on me and did not follow up. I became very ill nearly dying. Now a few years later I have to redo the surgery because he did not ...

March 10th, 2012

Use Coffey to experience death

1) He did a colon resection and closed up even though he knew the colon was leaking poop into my friends belly.2) The result was a coma, near death and over two months in the hospital. My friend has brain damage now. 3) Coffey closed up knowing that the colon was leaking.4) The best part is he never checked up until 5 days after surgery and my friend was already in a coma. ** Use Coffey and you too can experience death**

December 21st, 2010

Dr. Rosy Rowan/Rosemary Okokon

Dr. Coffey is an excellent and caring surgeon who shows genuine concern for his patients, and exudes superior and impeccable professionalism.

April 10th, 2009

Never been more happy!

This excallent colorectal surgeon came very highly recommended by my gastroenterologist. He was very attentive before surgery, during the hospital stay (7 days), and post-op. My wife and I have aprrectiated his fine skills, attention to detail, and his warm heart. He recently did a flexible sigmoidoscopy on me, and it went very well. It will be fun to watch Dr. Coffey excell in his field.

April 27th, 2017