A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Coit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Coit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Coit, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Coit graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Coit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Coit practice?
Dr. Daniel Coit practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.