A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Coit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Coit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coit
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Coit, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Coit graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Coit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel G Coit MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Coit practice?
- Dr. Daniel Coit has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Coit practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.