Daniel Coit MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017
Wonderful
From the minute Dr. Coit comes in the door you are immediately at ease.

April 14th, 2016
Dr. Coit is an incredibly kind, brilliant, careful and confident physician and I have nothing but the best things to say about him and his staff. I saw him for a melanoma that had been transected during a biopsy, and had been told by another doctor that I may need a lymph node biopsy. Dr. Coit put my entire family at ease and was just incredible. He has a real way of helping people that goes beyond just his medical knowledge.

March 17th, 2015
Highly recommended!
Absolutely fantastic. He is very caring. takes the time to answer every questions and concern.

January 13th, 2014
A great dr.
Dr.coit is a great dr.he saved my life.his team was fantastic and his follow up care was excellent.

September 30th, 2013
Dr Coit is phenomenal
I had an early stage melanoma (stage 1). I was referred to Dr. Coit by the MSKCC physician referral. He is the real deal. Kind, compassionate, brilliant, and most important a gifted surgeon. His staff is always available to the patients. Excellent follow up. If you need Dr. Coit, you will be in very gifted hands. One caveat, he often runs quite late for your appointment, but that's because he takes time with his patients. When it's your turn, he will take his time and answer all your questions.

February 8th, 2013
dr
The worse expirience in my life. Very unprofessional team, nobody even trying to be nice in this office. The nurse,her name is Arlene, was very rude .I never met in any medical offices in any country such people as this RN Arlene. We had oppointment at 8 am yesterday , we spent 4 hours in the office in order to get very unprofessonal 5 min consultation with Dr Coit ( without pathology report , it was not done in 7 days) . Stay away from this office.

July 31st, 2012
great doctor-staff leave something to be desired
first let me say doctor coit is 1 of the best doctors I have ever encountered.he is thorough, caring and extremely intelligent. the problem lies in his staff. his assistant slash secretary arlene has some of the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered and is so abrasive I don't know how anyone puts up with her. it's a shame because she is so the complete opposite of Dr coit. she is definitely 1 of those people who should retire because they apparently hate what they do and the patients they deal with. if you need treatment for melanoma doctor coit is the man to see-but be prepared to deal with his assistants bad attitude.

June 19th, 2012
Dr. Coit is an excellent surgeon and a kind person. My surgery was succssful but I had a difficult recovery and I feel my after care and concern for my pain was lacking.

December 29th, 2011
easy to understand......positive.........caring......explaned procedures.........he is my hero!

December 23rd, 2011
Dr. Coit is a gift from God
I was recently diagnosed with an early melanoma, when I called the MSKCC referral number the nurse said he was the best of the best. She was right. He is a wonderful, caring and beautiful human being. He did my wide excision, and the experience though kind of scary, was much easier than I imagined due to having Dr. Coit and his wonderful team. If you are assigned this genius doctor, count your blessings, he is a master surgeon and also a very kind human being. Thank you Dr. Coit, I love you.

December 17th, 2011
Brilliant warm caring specialist
dr coit is a highly educated, brilliant, top in the field, leader, nationally and worldwide..he is warm and friendly and his blue eyes twinkle. He has deep compassion for patients and always makes me feel comfortable in the most compromising positions. He is an 11 out of a ten..he is Skilled in so many areas of surgery. When any doctor hears I have dr coit, they get excited and want to know what it is like to be in his miracle hands. He has also taken the time to refer me other colleagues and every time, I have been more than satisfied with my wonderful physicians and team at Sloan Kettering! I also find his assistant Kathy paisly wonderful and supportive..I am blessed to be in his care....

June 16th, 2011
Dr. Coit and his staff are the most efficient, caring and professional people we have ever dealth with. We travelled a long distance to meet with Dr. Coit and it was worth it. We continue with follow-up visits and will do so as long as necessary. Top Notch!