Dr. Daniel Collector, MD
Family Medicine
35 E Padonia Rd
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093
410-683-3330
Locations and availability (2)

|  very good friendly dr.good listner and accurate dignosis.  |  show details
by shah daksha on Mar 11th, 2014

i would choose this dr everytime.

|  The BeST  |  show details
by SLF on Feb 13th, 2014

Dr. Collector has been my doctor for more than 10 years and he is magnificent. I recommend him to everyone I can and I hope he is around forever!

|  outstanding doctor  |  show details
by Fred Ferry on Sep 16th, 2013

i have the highest level of confidence in Dr. Collector. His advice and diagnosis is exceptional

|  Excellend Dr.  |  show details
by Nizar B Matar on Mar 24th, 2013

Dr Collector has been our family Dr. for 5 years. He is an intelligent physician, great listener and amazing personality. My kids like him so much. I recommend this Dr.

|  I researched and was glad I found him  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

Doctor Collector is an intelligent, clear-thinking physician who observes closely; asks good questions, listens well, diagnoses correctly; explains things clearly; learned my name on the first visit and has always addressed me by name ever since; smiles and speaks in an upbeat, friendly tone; takes the needed time with me; and follows up or directs his staff to contact me if needed. I couldn't ask for a better doctor, so I drive about 50 minutes each way for my appointments. I probably shouldn't tell you all of this because I don't want him to get overbooked, but I think the man deserves the praise.

|  Simply the best!!!!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr. Collector is an amazing Dr., He is ALWAYS willing to go the extra mile, and leave no stone un-turned when it comes to your health! I refer him to close family & friends. Nothing but the best for us!!!! A big thanks to a Dr. who TRULY cares even after you walk out of the office!

|  he is an incredible doctor!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Collector is caring and bright. He has been my doctor for over 9 years and I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor who gives a hoot about their patients!

|  Dr Collector  |  show details
by Jude C. Roberts on Mar 28th, 2011

i just love this guy!!! He is so informative. He is willing to listen to me and try to understand my issues.

Dec 5th, 2010

too fast; refers to other too fast doctors;

Oct 6th, 2010

I love Dr. Collector. The office staff is fine to deal with in person but trying to get someone on the phone is a different matter. Now there is a voice mail system and it has been two days since I left a message to get an appointment.

|  Outstanding Physician  |  show details
by Phill Evans on Mar 9th, 2010

The best doctor I've seen in my 41 years.

|  Big busy clinic  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 4th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Doc. Collector is my primary care doctor- nice and friendly guy. The only thing is that even if you have an appointment you still have to wa...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Dec 9th, 2009

Getting an appt with Dr Collector can be tough at times, but this is because he's a wonderful primary care physician with many patients. Not only does he know medicine, but he has an excellent personality, great common sense and admirable core values. I know this from having been his patient for six years. I was referred to him by the occupational nurse where I worked back in 2003. She had never met him, but she said she had heard he was a very good doctor---she heard right!

|  Excellent Primary Care Physician  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2009

Dr. Collector has an incredible bedside manner. He is attentive and caring. He has personally called me after an appointment to clarify remaining concerns. One of the best doctors I have ever encountered

Mar 4th, 2009

If you can get by dealing with the office staff you'll be fine. They have a knack for being overly possessive of the office so much that it takes many phone calls to get the doctor to answer your question.

Jan 8th, 2009

Great Doctor! Unfortunately too many others feel the same way, so you have to plan ahead with your appointment in order to get in his schedule.