Dr. Daniel Collison, MD
Dr. Daniel Wolfe Collison MD is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
63 S Main St
Hanover, NH 03755
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Collison, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collison graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Collison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Ctr, Lebanon, Nh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 25 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Collison practice?
Dr. Daniel Collison practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Hanover, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Hanover Dermatologists and Hanover Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Collison, Dr. Danilo Collison, Dr. Dannie Collison, Dr. Danny Collison