Dr. Daniel Connell Jr Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Connell Jr?

Horrible, look elsewhere

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Poor bedside manner. Unsympathetic. Rude. Does not give a sh*t about his patients.

I feel comfertable with DR Connell

Posted on March 9th, 2011

I have always felt at ease with Dr Connell at my appointments. He is very easy to understand,and actually has a sence of humor, unlike some professionals I have encountered. Why must we be so uptight all the time? Positive vibes rub off.

abusive doctor.

Posted on October 19th, 2008

I was shocked : deeply grieved and angered with his remarks and attitued.When He said I.m never going to give you pain medication because Of My Son who He thinks lives with Me .And when i told him no He does not He said angraly YES HE DOES. Then proced to tell Me I will never give You pain medication because of Your Son . Even after I told Him I was in chronic pain any time I eat. I have been seeing him off and on for about eight years and have NEVER asked Him for pain medication. My Son has had a problem with drug abuse, and I said Why should I be penalizd. I have to get a procedure tues. And i told Him i cant eat ANY solid food with out being in chronic pain. And He said well then go ask Your physcian. And i said this is a gastro,intestinal matter. And he was with out any mercy. He spoke to Me with utter contempt. And for No reason at all. I was devestaved and depressed when I left.