A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cooper, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mark Cooper MD and PA is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.