A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cooper, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mark Cooper MD and PA is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.