A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cordoba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cordoba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cordoba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordoba graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Cordoba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Community Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Vincent Cordoba MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Cordoba practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cordoba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cordoba practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.