A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Corlew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corlew
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corlew Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Corlew, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Corlew graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Corlew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Corlew MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Corlew practice?
- Dr. Daniel Corlew has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Corlew practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Surgeons.