A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Corlew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Corlew is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corlew
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corlew Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Corlew, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Corlew graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Corlew has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Corlew MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Corlew practice?
- Dr. Daniel Corlew has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Corlew practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Surgeons.