A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cornett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Cornett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Duane Cornett MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Cornett practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cornett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cornett practices Gastroenterology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Gastroenterologists.