A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cornett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Cornett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Duane Cornett MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Cornett practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cornett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cornett practices Gastroenterology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Stoughton, WI.
See Grand Rapids Gastroenterologists.