Dr. Daniel Cottam Is this you?

3.2

My journey

Posted on October 12th, 2016

I have been down a really long road with dr. Cottam and his pa irma. I liked cottam from the first day met him and I still like and respect him. I had major issues after my gastric bypass surgery, everything that could go wrong went wrong, cottam and irma became a huge part of my life, they truely cared about me and it showed in our journey of countless infections, ulcers, feeding tubes, perforated bowel, blood transfusions, 34 days of being in the icu unit where I almost lost my life twice, over 30 surgeries total and many other trials I faced!!! Cottam is a busy man with tons of patients to tend to but he always made me a priority, cottam always talked to me where I could understand everything happening!! I was truely blessed to have him take care of me!!! I will never recommend a gastric bypass to anyone but I will recommend dr cottom to those who are getting it done anyway!

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

DID NOT LISTEN TO THE PATIENT WITH HIS NEW STUDY, MY STOMACH WAS JUST AS BIG AS IT WAS BEFORE I HAD THE SURGERY, NOTHING HAS CHANGED. I HAVE NOT LOST ANY WEIGHT FOR MONTHS.

Excellent surgeon for great surgery

Posted on July 4th, 2016

From the minute I met Dr Cottam I knew he was the dr to do my surgery. He put us completely at ease, answered questions promptly and overall we are completely satisfied with his service.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

not happy with results

Not good follow up

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Dr. Cottam is probably a good doctor, his staff leaves a lot to be desired, from his very unhappy person at the front desk to his billing person. Follow through is non existent. I left with a massive infection and never received a call from the Dr to see how it resolved, which it did with another physician's help. The billing office is slow and unable or unwilling to issue refunds when they are due to patient.

Posted on July 12th, 2016