A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cramer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Genital Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Male Infertility
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cramer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Cramer practice?
Dr. Daniel Cramer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.