Overall Review

April 4th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR EVER FEEL GREAT TAKING MY CHILDREN TO THIS DOCTOR AND IF OFFICE STAFF!

January 24th, 2011
You need a new office staff!!!!
In the past 7 months dealing with many hospitals and doctors regarding my son I have NEVER, EVER dealt with an office or staff members like at your practice. As far as you go we were alright with you. It seemed you didnt really take interest or care with our 7 month old with special needs. Your staff is rude and unwilling to try and help your parents with issues. I needed an important paper signed and your staff refused to try and accomidate us, even going as far as to tell me on the phone that the other kids were more important. It took 5 min to find another pediatrician to help us out, not even a patient yet and they went the extra mile to assist us. We went and got the form taken care of in less than 5 min. We switched over our tricare and will never be back. Not that your staff will care, but several of the families that I work with are currently using your practice and ironically all of them are unsatisfied with the staff. I will be reccomending out new pediatrician to each and every single one of them.