A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Croitoru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Croitoru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Croitoru, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Croitoru graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Croitoru has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- General Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Peter Croitoru MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Croitoru practice?
- Dr. Daniel Croitoru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Croitoru practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Lebanon Surgeons and Lebanon Pediatric Surgeons.