Learn more about Dr. Daniel Croteau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croteau
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Croteau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Croteau, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Croteau graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Croteau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Croteau MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Croteau practice?
- Dr. Daniel Croteau has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Croteau practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.