A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Croteau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Croteau is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croteau
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Croteau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Croteau, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Croteau graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Croteau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Croteau MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Croteau practice?
- Dr. Daniel Croteau has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Croteau practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.