A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Croteau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Croteau is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croteau
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Croteau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Croteau, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Croteau graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Croteau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Croteau MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Croteau practice?
- Dr. Daniel Croteau has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Croteau practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.