A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Croteau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Croteau, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Croteau graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Croteau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Croteau MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Croteau practice?
- Dr. Daniel Croteau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Croteau practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.