2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by C OBRIEN on Jan 14th, 2016

excellent bed side manner, exceptional treatment afforded, SHARP ATTENTIVE, and caring

billing show details billing
by rich on Dec 11th, 2015

this guy showed up as my wifes doctor in the er at southampton hosp...told me he would do her emergency surgery for a gall bladder the next day..told me he takes all kind s of insurance dont worry about the bill.....reassured me he was the surgeon for the next day service.....switched us to another surgeon who i had no oppurtunity to research....sent us to a follow up office where they all reassured my they took our insurance and no bill would show up....we never saw the same face twice!....fourteen months later his "bill" showed up.....it was straight from a collection agency ...not from his office or the hospital...i had no opputunity to pick my doctor or speak to him about fees....my insurance company didnt question his fees although he only spent 15 mins with us he sent a bill for 945 bucks....wwwhhhoooaa what a fee.....after a giant rigamorow...i found out the doctor has no direct office or phone number.....he bills through the hospital....he already recieved a payment from my insurance company for over 650 bucks ....his collection agency has been sued for overbilling...they sent my a new bill for 945 bucks......and i have only just begun to look into our circumstances.....no wonder our medical system is bancrupt.....this is a joke.....i cant even find a number to speak to his "office "....even though he assured me in person there would be no issues with billing....and he assured me he was our surgeon....who do i sue if my wife had a problem?....which thankfully she did not....

The Worst Emergency Medicine Doctor: Scary show details The Worst Emergency Medicine Doctor: Scary
by JW on Jan 31st, 2015

This doctor is exceptionally unqualified and inexperienced--traits that make him a liability and a hazard to Southampton Hospital. He demonstrates very little concern for the welfare of his patients. When it comes to managing pain, he is a SADIST! His smugness and arrogance make one livid to the point where one has to exercise extreme restraint to avoid kicking him in the face. Request another doctor immediately! This one is a scumbag.

Find another doctor! show details Find another doctor!
by Payton on Aug 27th, 2014

In thinking of how I would sum my awful experience with this "doctor" as I wouldn't have enough space, I would like others to know how Dr Crough lacks the ability to make good medical decisions that are simply put essential and safe medical treatment which is the standard of care that all people are untitled to. Not only is this what every person deserves but is what a doctor is obligated to do. Because he lacks in giving good care and treating ones medical needs their care will go unnoticed and this can lead to unsafe treatment. Simply said find another doctor ASAP! They are out there. He is NOT one of them and it is my strong opinion he should not be practicing medicine!!! ( I would also like to note that I had to rate this Dr. before I was able to post this. He doesn't deserve any stars... except for the hours I waited to be seen ).

grateful show details grateful
by Amy Signorelli on Apr 15th, 2013

Dr Crough helped me and my family at a very frightening time. We had an emergency and he and the staff were there when we needed them most. Thank you to all the staff at Southampton Hospital Emergency Department.

Jul 10th, 2012

Stay away from this doctor!

bad bad Dr. show details bad bad Dr.
Jun 20th, 2011

do not see this Dr. run the other way., he rude,insensitive,big ego,no bedside manner, always has to be right,arguemenitve,nasty,leaves you waiting while he eats and has fun with other Dr's. HE does not care about the patient only him. self obsorbed.