Emergency Physician

240 Meeting House Ln
Southampton, NY 11968
631-726-8200
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Find another doctor!  |  show details
by Payton on Aug 27th, 2014

In thinking of how I would sum my awful experience with this "doctor" as I wouldn't have enough space, I would like others to know how Dr Crough lacks the ability to make good medical decisions that are simply put essential and safe medical treatment which is the standard of care that all people are untitled to. Not only is this what every person deserves but is what a doctor is obligated to do. Because he lacks in giving good care and treating ones medical needs their care will go unnoticed and this can lead to unsafe treatment. Simply said find another doctor ASAP! They are out there. He is NOT one of them and it is my strong opinion he should not be practicing medicine!!! ( I would also like to note that I had to rate this Dr. before I was able to post this. He doesn't deserve any stars... except for the hours I waited to be seen ).

|  Frojo  |  show details
by Fred Johnson on Apr 26th, 2013

This Dr. and the staff at Southampton Hospital saved my life. I am so grateful. I wish them all the best. - Fred

|  grateful  |  show details
by Amy Signorelli on Apr 15th, 2013

Dr Crough helped me and my family at a very frightening time. We had an emergency and he and the staff were there when we needed them most. Thank you to all the staff at Southampton Hospital Emergency Department.

|  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Stay away from this doctor!

|  bad bad Dr.  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

do not see this Dr. run the other way., he rude,insensitive,big ego,no bedside manner, always has to be right,arguemenitve,nasty,leaves you waiting while he eats and has fun with other Dr's. HE does not care about the patient only him. self obsorbed.