A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cruz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel F Cruz MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cruz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.