A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cruz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel F Cruz MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cruz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.