A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Csaszar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Csaszar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Csaszar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Csaszar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Csaszar graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Csaszar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Csaszar DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Csaszar practice?
- Dr. Daniel Csaszar has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Csaszar practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.