A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Csaszar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Csaszar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Csaszar graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Csaszar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Csaszar DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Csaszar practice?
- Dr. Daniel Csaszar has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Csaszar practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians.