A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cuadrado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cuadrado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cuadrado, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuadrado graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Cuadrado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel G Cuadrado MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Cuadrado practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cuadrado has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cuadrado practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.