A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Culkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Culkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Culkin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureter Cancer
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Fistula
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Culkin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Culkin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Culkin practice?
Dr. Daniel Culkin practices Urology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Urologists.