A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cullan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cullan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cullan
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cullan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cullan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cullan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Cullan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Cullan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cullan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cullan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and Beatrice, NE.
See Lincoln Surgeons.