A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cullan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cullan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cullan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cullan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bruce Cullan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Cullan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cullan has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cullan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Surgeons.