Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cullan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cullan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cullan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cullan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cullan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cullan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Cullan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Cullan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cullan has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cullan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Surgeons and Lincoln Orthopedic Surgeons.