Dr. Daniel Cullan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2015
NA
TERRIBLE SURGERY, DR. CANT EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WRIST. FEEL TERRIBLE. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. NEEDS MORE EXPERIENCE

October 20th, 2012
Excellent Surgeon
I was in so much pain I could nor bend or open my hand. Dr. Cullan rebuilt my thumb joint & did a release on my wrist. Other M.D.s see the mobility in my hand and say it is excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Cullan.

August 15th, 2010
Completely Inaccurate Diagnosis
Dr. Cullan is a young and inexperienced physician who was completely inaccurate in his diagnosis of my condition. Although I was under his care for nine months, and my condition was very obviously worsening, he never offered to let his more experienced colleagues take a look at my case. Dr Cullan told me he was new to the area and was unable to refer me to another more competent specialist although I repeatedly asked him to do so. Thank God I found a specialist on my own who totally disregarded Dr. Cullan's laughable diagnosis of a "sprained wrist" and correctly diagnosed me immediately. Two surgeries later (having nothing to do with my wrist) I am still recovering from what Dr. Cullan missed. My time wasted with him worsened my condition, and vastly extended my recovery period. Avoid this doctor at all costs. Seek more experienced professionals who have the self confidence to send you to different specialists immediately if they are unable to help you.