A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Culver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Culver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Culver, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bird Fancier's Lung
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Occupational Asthma (Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis or Hypersensitivity Pneumotitis)
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Culver graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Culver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Arnold Culver DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Culver practice?
- Dr. Daniel Culver has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Culver practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Cleveland Pulmonologists.