A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cummiskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cummiskey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummiskey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummiskey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cummiskey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummiskey graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cummiskey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Huntington Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jeffrey Cummiskey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Cummiskey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cummiskey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cummiskey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia City, IN.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.