A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cummiskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cummiskey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cummiskey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummiskey graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cummiskey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Huntington Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jeffrey Cummiskey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Cummiskey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cummiskey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cummiskey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia City, IN.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons.